The cost of a new ERP system
– An independent benchmark analysis of the costs of implementing an ERP system in Scandinavia
Download our unique benchmark report over costs directly related to ERP implementations in Scandinavia.
An impartial analysis
This report is a 100% independent analysis based on facts from 200 ERP vendor proposals from the Scandinavian market.
A unique overview of the costs related to a new ERP system
This report is based on an analysis of 200 different proposals from more than 80 ERP selection assignments performed by HerbertNathan & Co during the last years. The report is an excellent tool for organizations and businesses twhich intend to purchase a new ERP system and / or want to gain insight into benchmark data regarding the direct costs of implementing a new ERP system. The reader should however be aware that there are several costs relating to ERP systems that are excluded from this analysis (e.g. internal resources and integration costs from 3:rd parties).
Gain valuable knowledge
This report will provide you an overview of the average cost for an ERP implementation as well as the licence fees and the total five-year cost, covering both license fees and implementation services. You will get facts and figures of HerbertNathan & Co´s benchmark data, details of delivery models, price models, and good advice.
You will find insights into e.g.:
- Key cost drivers of an ERP implementation
- The average license costs per user and as a percentage of Net sales are
- The average implementation costs
- An overview of the hourly consultant rates between different system vendors
- Total costs over five years
- Comparison of costs between different sectors
- Comparison of costs between ERP systems
Download the report today
Please fill in your information in the form above and within few minutes, you will receive an email with a link to the report as a PDF document. This service is free.
We hope you will find our research valuable and if you think other may have use of this report please give them a hint or share this in your social media with the hashtags: