The selection of a new ERP system should be based on the answers to three general strategic questions:
- Why is there a need to invest in a new system?
- Which system will cover the needs best?
- Who shall implement the system?
HerbertNathan & Co has the experience and insight which is needed to answer these questions.
Our services in connection to the preparation of an ERP project and its selection include:
- ERP strategy
- Development of business case
- Coverage of business needs creation of tender documents and specifications
- Evaluation of systems and vendors
- Selection of implementation partners
- Contract signing
If your company is in the decision-making process whether to invest in a new ERP system or not, and you wish to gain more knowledge of how to manage this task, you are welcome to contact HerbertNathan & Co for a free meeting.